Sunday, February 8, 2009

A fun filled sunday!

I'm going to Eunos Great Grandma's place to play! I love going there cos everyone loves to see me.. Great Grandma always says she is so happy to see us at her place.. The aunties and uncles there are always welcoming us with a big smile. They even cook lunch and dinner for us. Sometimes, Daddy and Mummy casually talk about a particular food and aunty pya or 2nd aunty will prepare it the next time we visit! How can we ever repay their kindness.. 姐姐 and 哥哥s always bring me around and let me join in their play. They always give in to me and share their toys with me. Therefore I love going to their place!
My fav place!









Playing inside the house with JinYang





My fav Jie Jie



Isn't he cute...

JinAn loves me most! Cos he take cares of me when Daddy and Mummy is not around
At night, Great Grandma ask us to stay for dinner but Daddy already ask Uncle Ryan and Samatha Jie jie to join us for dinner. Mummy will be cooking today. And of cos after such a long day at Great Grandma's place, I got very tired and grumpy while playing with Uncle Ryan.. But I still like him... He's still my fav uncle.


Right at home with Uncle Ryan and Samatha Jie Jie..


You better don't bully my yuki.. I'll beat you..


Happy times..



Best Daddy in the world!



Wicked Uncle of the year goes to....




See what my Uncle Ryan did to me again..



Yet another time???



Uncle Ryan always bully me... SOBZ!!!




Ask Mummy for some protection...


I have two pacifier!!! Hurray!



No comments: