Thursday, February 12, 2009

BKK here I come again!!!

SaWaDeeKa!


Holiday!!! I love going to Bangkok.. The people there is so friendly and they love to play with me. This is my second trip to Bangkok and the first time I try the food there. We're going for shopping later today and settle our dinner at a steamboat restaurant! Finally we'll be heading back to hotel room for some rest. Ah Yi and Uncle Anthony will be meeting us at the hotel tonight. But I doubt I'll be able to stay awake til that late to wait for her..

Barney will be going with us!

A pond in the middle of an airport!



Look at that...


Pose for a picture


A cheeky one

A family room for kids like me!


Getting tired already.. haven't taken my nap yet..



Daddy pushing me around BKK airport


Daddy request for this photo..


Pray that Mummy and Ah ma will strike 4D... haa!


What's for dinner??





Sushi!!!



YUm Yum..




No comments: