Thursday, November 27, 2008


Saying Hi to everyone at the table..




I'm a princess today..

I'm not a star! Stop flashing at me..


Having fun with BaoLing姐姐





Today is 姑姑's big day (daddy's cousin). She's getting married to a handsome guy. I wish them happiness and hope they give birth to a cousin to play with me soon..

Mummy was hospitalise yesterday morning at 4am and she only got discharge in the evening so she's still very 'blur'.. She ask Daddy to put his Angbao into the groom's box thinking that we are the groom's guest!!! So embarrassing.. Anyway, I hope she get well soon and won't be blur blur to me.

Tonight, Baoling 姐姐 is here! We have a fun time playing on the stairs to the stage. I even invite her to my house to play. Daddy gave Baoling 姐姐 her christmas present in advance as she will be going overseas to spend christmas with her Daddy. Mummy says we will be spending this year's christmas at Great Grandma's place where all the children will be having a gift exchanging game. I'm so looking forward to it!

No comments: