Sunday, November 16, 2008

Marina Barrage


I have Big Eyes.. Haaa!
Excuse me... I'm a model..

Nice scenery



It's fun with him around
Mummy look sick cos she is really sick...

Going round and round
round and round and round....
Until we all fall down and wobble around..

Big

Bigger

Small me in that vast land


Don't splash me..


We're going to the Marina Barrage with Uncle Ryan! Samatha Jie Jie is working today so she can't join us. But Uncle Ryan promise to bring her there another day. I guess he will drop by at night with jie jie.. hee hee..

Initially planning to go kite flying but turn out to be a picture taking session with some water fun. There is alot of people at Marina Barrage. We took many pictures and I had so much fun. I guess it's much better than kite flying...

No comments: