Saturday, October 4, 2008

Pre birthday celebration for Daddy!



Sweets for me??




We went town to get presents for Ah Gong and Ah Ma before we move out of their house. Daddy says it's an appreciation gift from us. So we must chose the presents carefully. We bought a belt for Ah Gong as he's always using 2nd hand pass down stuffs from others. This time round, we will get him a nice and new belt! As for Ah Ma, we had a hard time trying to find something suitable so Mummy decided that we will give her some money and let her buy whatever she wants.


I have a fun time at toy'r'us! Mummy dress me up in that pumpkin suit and took some funny pictures.








At night, we went LingZhi for dinner. This time round, Ah Gong will treat us as he say he will pay only if we eat vegetarian. This is to encourage us not to kill. It's fine with me as I prefer vegetable more than meat. I ate so much I can't drink much for my last milk feed tonight.... Gonna sleep now.. ta ta...










No comments: