Wednesday, October 29, 2008

MOving in



Okay no need to spell out who put me into this...

Look how much he is enjoying himself..

Jie Jie teaching me alphabet...

Singing with Uncle Ryan

I'm good!

Best friend

Mummy inside the kitchen


Trying to act like Uncle Ryan


We're moving into our new place today. Uncle Ryan and Samatha Jie Jie is here to help us move some of the carton boxes.. Mummy is cooking dinner for all of us today so Uncle Ryan will have more strength to help us carry the boxes with a full stomach.. Well plan huh..

How can Uncle Ryan skip this chance to play with my toys??? He can't wait to jump into my playground and touch everything in one second! Oh well.. We had lots of fun. Thank you Uncle Ryan and Samatha Jie Jie for helping us move. Please come and play with me soon..

No comments: