Monday, September 1, 2008

Osaka Day 1- Going out with Mummy






At the airport
In the train to Namba station
The basketball players at the back.
In ANA hotel
SO happy when we check into the hotel room

I jump on the bed


Enjoy myself so much!


My lunch


Just having some fun on my own


Acting fierce...


Okay... That's just for laugh...


Looking at Mummy


I'm one year old!


Look at the bridge


Walking near our hotel, waiting for Daddy to come back...

Walking to shopping area with Mummy

Just the two of us

My $20 grapes Mummy bought

Shopping street





We'll be reaching Osaka this morning! The flight took 6 hours and most of the time I'm sleeping. I woke up at 5am in the morning for breakfast. Daddy order some weaning meal for me. I don't really have appetite and only took some bread.

We took a train to Namba station and change to a taxi to our hotel. At ANA hotel, we saw some street basketball players from USA! Daddy saw them on tv before but we never take any pictures with them. Just use them as our background.

I can't wait to jump on the hotel bed when we check into the room. It was fun! Daddy needed some rest before his meeting so Mummy and I went to buy some food and drinks downstairs as not to disturb his rest. We had our lunch and shortly took our nap together. By then, Daddy have to go to work. So he left us in the hotel. He promise to be back before dinner. But we won't be eating dinner with us. Mummy bring me shopping while Daddy is having his dinner. We walk for half an hour before reaching the shopping mall. After a short shopping, we have to head back to hotel as Daddy wanted to bring us to another shopping place.

No comments: