Sunday, September 14, 2008

Going to the bird park!!!

Daddy bring us to the bird park this morning even though I'm down with flu. It wasn't very exciting for me until I saw the play ground! Have lots of fun there. We went to the bird show too. It wasn't as exciting at the playground. Mummy led us to the lory loft which has alot of colourful birds flying freely inside. Daddy took out $2 to buy food for the birds inside. The birds keep flying to Daddy for food. It's kind of scary for all of us. One of them even bite Daddy on his finger. At the end of the feeding, Daddy has one bite wound on his finger and many bite wound on his arms. Poor Dad..



Chicken rice today???
My favourite place

Bird show










At night, we meet up with Uncle Ryan and Samantha Jie Jie to play lantern. I thought I should be the only one playing as I'm a kid. But seems like every adult turn into a child tonight. After some lantern lighting, we went to NYDC for some desserts. Daddy and Uncle Ryan have lots of fun playing NYDC's toys.











Love my dog dog

My Abusive Dad!


No comments: