Sunday, February 3, 2008

Family day!!!



Five


Breathe in!!! Look Slim!!!

This is the last family day of the pig year. Daddy is gonna bring us over to 2 Great Grandma's place.

We have to drop by at Daddy's office to pick up the CNY goodies. So it's a long trip for us. We went to Hougang Great Grandma's place first to give her the goodies. Then we went to another Great Grandma's place where there is alot of children. They are my cousins and I love playing with them. JingHui jie jie and JingAn gor gor even kiss me on the head. They keep bringing me toys. I'm loved... Everyone says I look like a princess today.

Soon we have to leave as Mummy only bring a bottle of milk out for me.


We came back home for a milk lunch and Mummy have to start cooking my dinner. Daddy and me slept together until Mummy wake us up. After my dinner, we went out to meet Uncle Ryan and Aunty Samantha. Daddy made me wear the snow cap cause the weather is very cold. They had their dinner together and as usual, Uncle Ryan keep disturbing me. He took alot of pictures of me. Will update them as soon as Uncle Ryan send it to Mummy. After dinner, it's home sweet home for us... What a tiring family day...






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, very interesting post, greetings from Greece!