Saturday, February 23, 2008

Aloha Loyang Chalet!!!









Great Grandma with me (before going to the chalet)






Another young Uncle of mine



Today we're going to Aloha Loyang Chalet to meet all the Aunties and Uncles (Grandma's relatives). I'm the smallest rank in the house but not the youngest. I have a 5 month old uncle! Didn't manage to take any picture of Uncle Xiao De.



Then the highlight of the day! Swimming!






Before we get wet



Mummy and Daddy was worried that I might be afraid of the swimming pool. So Mummy tried to introduce the water to me slowly. I have to admit that I was clueless at first but when Daddy put me into the float, my first instinct is to kick and play with the water. Swimming is fun! So Daddy promise to bring me swimming every alternate weekend.


This is the most funniest photo of the day! wahahaaa.


Daddy use turtle to spray water at me! Big Bully!


Getting cheeky after I got hold of the crab


Daddy bully me again..






No comments: