Thursday, August 21, 2008

Night Safari With GrandAunty Julie and family..



One more Xiao Long Bao please...
Is this what grandaunty did??? I learn from her...
So happy with my pretty ah yi and grandaunty
Granduncle Edox with me
Act cute
Even drinking plain water can be fun

Before we enter
The whole group waiting for the show to start

My love
Can you imagine this is the rubbish bin!!!
Opps..
Second take
taking the tram





Tonight we are going for dinner together with GrandAunty Julie, Granduncle Edox and family. I had lots of fun and great food during dinner. I had my first ultra-delicious Xiao Long Bao. I try almost every dishes that comes to the table. Can see how happy I am from the pictures attached.

After dinner, Daddy plan to bring everyone to the night safari. It's the place where Daddy bring Mummy for their first date. So it's their second time there and the first time with me. Daddy bought two 2park ticket so I will expect him to bring me to the bird park anytime soon. We went for the 9.30pm show once we enter the night safari. Had to wait for half an hour before the show start. So Mummy took some photos for all of us.
The show is great and everyone had a fun time. After that, we went for the tram as it's getting late and all of us are tired. Daddy has vision as he already bought the tickets for tram before we enter the park. The animals are up close and almost of a reachable distance from us. Some of the deers are running wild in the park. Ah ma is real scared as she move closer and closer to Mummy during the ride. I'm just enjoying myself and trying as much as I can to stay awake. Sadly, I can't fight the Z monster. I fell asleep before we finish the tram ride. It's already morning the next moment I open my eyes.

No comments: