Sunday, March 23, 2008

We're going to the Zoo Zoo Zoo...


Before we begin our journey...

At the entrance



Okay... what is that???


Mummyyyy... I'm scared!!!!

White Tiger

My daddy and me

I touch the kangaroo!!!


The Cheetah look as if he's gonna bite me... I bet I look like a piece of tasty Pork Chop to him.


Look behind me

My god.. there's a lion behind us...


Daddy says this is an important reminder to me for wasting so much resources..


So happy...


Riding on Daddy


I'm saying hi to all the animals


So do I look better in the 'duck' or in the 'frog' ???

So the final decision


Daddy says I look like shrek in this picture


I'm loved!

Hurray, we're going to the Zoo today!!! There is so many animals in the Zoo. I saw the elephant, white tiger, otter, parrots, kangaroo and many many monkeys.. There are so many animals I can't recall all of them. Some of them are cute but most of them are quite scary to me. Mummy says I keep on crying in the middle of the night during my sleep after going to the zoo... So no more zoo trips for me. Sobz

No comments: