Saturday, January 5, 2008

I'm sick...

My new high chair
I can play with my toys there..

So happy...




Daddy bought me a baby chair from Ikea!!!

I love my new chair so much. I can sit in it and play with my toys for a long time before I start to scream for attention again.


Sadly, before tomorrow came... I became sick... At about 9pm, Mummy discovered that my forehead is burning hot. The thermometer confirmed a high temperture of 38.9 degree. Daddy drive me to the hospital immediately. I feel very uncomfortable while in the car... I cried softly to Mummy. Wanted to cry louder but can't find any strength to do it. Mummy cried with me all the way. Daddy was very nervous and worried.

While in the hospital, I saw many kids. Most of us with the 'bye bye fever' pad on our forehead. The nurse weigh me at 7.6kg and a temperature of 39.8 degree. Then doctor said I might be having urine tract infection so they put a urine pad on me(for the futher testing of urine). The nurse gave me some sweet medication for my fever then pack us out of the room. Now we just have to wait for the urine. I haven't been drinking for the whole afternoon so no pee at all. Daddy and Mummy feed me with milk and water, hoping I will pee faster. Most of the children were fast asleep but I'm wide awake. Mummy and Daddy waited about 2 hours before I finally pee. The test result came back negative for infection. So Doctor suggest we go home and see how the fever progress.

Finally we went home. We reach home at about 1am. I'm already sleeping in Mummy's arm. Mummy checked on me many times in the middle of the night just in case the fever comes back again. I hate to be sick and most of all, I hate to be seen in my 'Bruce Lee' suit..

No comments: